Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Organic Backyard Gardening with Steve Diver

You don't want to miss this...
Organic Backyard Gardening with Steve Diver

Join us for a lively and practical guide to organic backyard gardening from a renowned garden expert (and my brother-in-law) Steve Diver.
Steve... my organic "Garden Guru" is a permaculture expert, soil scientist, and former OSU Horticulturist and Agriculture A...gent. Steve will discuss the three pillars of eco-gardening--minerals, biology, and quantum energy--and help you to learn to bring vitality to your soil! During his nearly 30 years of experience working in organic and sustainable agriculture, Steve has lectured and published widely on organic farming, soil biology and fertility management, composting, and fruit/vegetable production systems.
In 2010, he established the Agri-Horticultural Consulting firm in Austin, Texas.

Steve will be talking dirt on....
Saturday April 13th, 10:30am-12:30pm $10
Join us for coffee, orange juice, a light snack and lot's of happy gardening talk!!
Space is limited please call to reserve a spot 469-952-3446

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry for the delayed feedback... Steve's class was FABULOUS! I learned so much. I took 4 pages of notes and the plants in my back yard are very grateful I spent my Saturday morning with y'all.

Thanks for having such wonderful classes!